Sunday 15 December 2013

Some Mostly Paper Crafting Cards (I needed to make in a hurry)

Made from BoBunny designer paper. The lantern was fussy cut and popped up. Sentiment is SU. 

SU snowflake punch, DP scraps and SU sentiment


Recollections "City Sidewalk" paper pad for DP and sentiment, Sizzlets Snowflake dies layered with Dollarama jewel in centre. MS edge punch. 

Recollections "City Sidewalks" paper pad and Cricut cut reindeer

DP from Lens Mills discount store. fussy cut the edge and added die cut from TH die. 

Recollections "City Sidewalks" paper pad and SU sentiment.

It took 15 to 20 minutes per card. I MUST remember to do this next year. It certainly takes the stress off. 
Thanks for looking. I'll be entering some challenges:



Chocolate, Coffee & Cards  Challenge #54 HappyHolidays http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/challenge-54-happy-holidays.html

Cute Card Thursday Challenge #299






11 comments:

  1. Every single one is beautiful and perfectly executed! It is actually refreshing to see beautifully crafted paper designs. It is nice! Thanks for leaving these wonderful gems on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for commenting Sue. Cheers to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy with delightful results - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so impressed you take the time to comment. Thanks for your words. They are such a boost. Cheers!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for joining our challenge at Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie, Found your link over at the Fabulous Darnell's blog, and surfed over to enjoy your beautiful cards. Gosh, these surely didn't look like "fast" cards. Each one is a beauty & so unique. Loved seeing them. I looked for a place to become a follower (I don't know how to do the Circles thing!), but not finding one. I'll invite you to visit me if you have time, and wish you a very Merry Christmas. Looking forward to enjoying some of your earlier posts this evening after leaving this comment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments you made! I can't believe you took the time to do that. I guess I better add a followers section. I'm not very good at adding things to my page. I need to take "How to Make Webpages 101". LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, these are simply delightful! I wish I could achieve beautiful cards like these in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jill! Thanks for coming by and please visit again.

      Delete